The ScanSnap iX1400 offers advanced, yet refreshingly simple technology that anyone can use. Its one-touch scanning is the smarter way to work for busy individuals, turning time-consuming chores into simple tasks at the push of a button. Just scan, save, and share – it’s that easy.
With no complex settings to configure, the iX1400 will be up and running from the box in record time. While the Quick Menu function lets you instantly create the type of file you want, whether it’s a searchable PDF, editable Word, Excel or PowerPoint, or extracting data from receipts and business cards.
Beautifully simple, effortlessly efficient.
- Quick and easy. Simple setup and one-touch scanning make paperwork effortless.
- Intuitive software. Scan, save, share straight to the applications you know and use.
- Reliable and versatile. Scan all kinds of documents without missing a page.
- Compact and stylish. Small but powerful design fits into any modern home or office.
Buy Now / Learn More
The ScanSnap iX1600 is perfect for small teams and businesses, with predefined scanning buttons and a large 4'' screen for executing scans with one touch.
For those with a need for speed, the next generation iX1600 offers the ultimate in personal productivity. Busy teams can digitise and organise all your documents with one touch, and enjoy all the benefits you’d expect from ScanSnap within the fastest possible times.
The ultimate in personal productivity
- Fast start-up, 40 ppm / 80 ipm scanning speed
- USB 3.2 or Wi-Fi connectivity
- PC-free scanning direct to preferred destinations
- All-in-One software ScanSnap Home assists search, management, and utilisation
Free Google Nest Promotion
Our promotion offering a free Google Nest Mini with every ScanSnap iX1600 is live from 19th January 2021.
With so many people working from home, they can now work smarter with the ultimate in personal productivity and work happier with a free Google Nest Mini.
The new ScanSnap iX1600 is the ideal solution for home workers. It’s easy to use and extremely efficient, helping home workers reduce their paperwork, get organised, collaborate with others and maximise productivity.