Step up to digital: ScanSnap iX1400 with Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC free* for 12 months
Fujitsu are offering a free* 12-month subscription for Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC with every ScanSnap iX1400 is live from 1st April 2021.
Work better, faster and smarter by digitising your lives. The ScanSnap iX1400 lets you easily convert paper into the apps you use. You can make paper work for your business, and with Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC, you can not only turn paper into PDFs, but gain the benefits of PDF productivity to achieve 100% digital workflows.
HOW THE PROMOTION WORKS
Running from 1st April 2021 to 30th June 2021, the promotion is restricted to 1 (ONE) free 12-month subscription for Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC with the purchase of 1 (ONE) or more ScanSnap iX1400 scanners per customer. Here’s the process:
- Purchase a ScanSnap iX1400 between 1st April 2021 and 30th June 2021.
- You must then wait AT LEAST 30 days and NO MORE than 60 days to claim their free 12-month subscription for Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC at the promotion website.
- To make the claim, you must visit the promotion website to upload their ScanSnap iX1400 invoice and input your name, company name, address, country** and ScanSnap iX1400 serial number.
- The claim is then validated by claim period (30 days or more and 60 days or less since purchase), serial number and participating country.**
- Shortly after a claim is submitted, you will be sent an email stating that their claim is being processed.
- Upon approval of the claim, you will be sent a second email including a voucher code and a link to an official Adobe website where the voucher for their free 12-month subscription for Adobe® Acrobat® Pro DC can be redeemed.
*Ends 30/06/2021. T&Cs apply. RRP £181.10/€212.99.
**The promotion is only valid in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.