Panasonic KV-S1058Y PDF BrochurePanasonic KV-S1058Y Spec
- Network capabilities mean scans connect direct to users' systems - without the need for a PC
- The scanners connect easily to a network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
- High-speed duplex scanning saves time (65ppm for KV-S1058Y)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection, double-feed skip and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions to operation
- Multi-document scanning delivers greater flexibility - passports, embossed cards and long paper formats can all be scanned
The scanners can be used in three ‘push’ scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection, depending on your requirements. Thanks to the preset scan function, if you register your scanning requirements in advance, you can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
To save you time, scanning can be started by a single press of a button, which confirms your chosen settings via the scanners’ LED. For added ease-of-use, the cursor buttons on these scanners are bigger than you’ll find on other brands.
Scan straight to the heart of your business
As office environments, workspaces and business operations change and evolve, technology needs to keep pace. Responding to this demand, Panasonic's KV-S10Y Series of A4 network scanners deliver all the performance you need, combined with the ability to match the way you work.
The scanners can be used in three 'push' scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 65ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 45ppm/90ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents. *A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes - and you don't want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-S10Y Series scanners can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper, along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning