1. Purchase a new Epson printer, scanner, label printer or projector from the list in the tables below (the “Selected Products”) between 16.10.2023 and 31.03.2024 (the “Qualifying Period”) in the United Kingdom and claim up to £150 cashback on printers, up to £150 cashback on scanners, up to £20 cashback on label printers or up to £350 cashback on projectors.
2. Scanners Included In This Promotion.
*cashback amounts include VAT
2. The Promotion applies to Selected Products purchased during the Qualifying Period directly from Epson or an Epson authorised reseller / participating retailer.
3. The Promotion is open to persons aged 16 years and above who are residents of the United Kingdom.
4. The Promotion is open to individuals and businesses who are end user customers only. Claims for Selected Products purchased which will be resold to a third party are not eligible for this Promotion. Resellers / participating retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
5. The Promotion is not open to Epson employees, agents, distributors, resellers, retail employees of participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion.
6. The Promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned stock.
7. The Promotion is limited to two claims per type of Selected Product per household or business end user (i.e. 2x printers, 2x scanners, 2x projectors or 2x label printers).
8. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any of our other promotions.
9. The claim for cashback must be made within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. The closing date for claims is 30.04.2024.
How to Claim
10. Claim online by going to www.epson.co.uk/cashback, completing the claim form and submitting it together with a copy of proof of purchase and a photo of the serial number from the product. You will be asked to provide your personal and/or business details, including bank details.
11. Proof of purchase should be a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the retailer’s name, date of purchase, product name and purchase price. A photo of the product serial numbers must also be submitted. For business customers, a VAT number is also required. All supporting docs to be uploaded via www.epson.co.uk/cashback
12. Once a claim is received a confirmation of receipt will be sent by email.
13. The cashback payment will be made by bank transfer within 30 days of receipt of claim validation. The Promoter will only make a bank transfer to an account that is set up in the country where you made the purchase of the Epson product. The Promoter is not liable for any bank costs incurred relating to any bank transfers of the cashback payment. Accordingly, if your bank charges you, such charges will be deducted by your bank from the cashback amount.
14. It is the responsibility of the person registering the claim to ensure that the correct bank account details have been recorded; if incorrect information has been provided and the Promoter makes a payment that is rejected or not received by you then the Promoter will not be responsible for re-issuing such payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIG CASHBACK PROMOTION Epson UK
15. Where the cashback payment constitutes a taxable benefit, the tax liability lies with the recipient.
16. If the Selected Product which is the subject of a claim is returned to the seller for any reason the customer’s entitlement to claim cashback is forfeited and any cashback paid to the customer must be repaid to the Promoter within seven days.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request additional evidence to help validate a claim if it believes that it may not be legitimate.
18. A claim will not succeed if: a. The Selected Product was not purchased within the Qualifying Period b. The claim form was not completed in full c. The proof of purchase was not supplied or was illegible d. The claim was not submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase e. You have not complied with these terms and conditions
19. During registration for the Promotion, you will need to provide your personal data necessary for Epson to administer the Promotion. You will find more information in the Promotions Privacy Information Statement via www.epson.co.uk/legal/privacy.
20. In addition to using your personal data for the Promotion, Epson also asks your consent for Epson to send marketing materials such as surveys regarding Epson branded products, newsletters and/or advertisements from Epson. You are not obliged to give consent.
21. Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost claims. Promoter will reject claims received after the closing date and those which it reasonably considers to be incomplete, illegible or fraudulent.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which you have purchased the Selected Product and come under the jurisdiction of the competent courts of that jurisdiction.
23. By entering this Promotion, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend them without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Promoter: The Promoter is Epson UK Limited, having its registered office Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD. For all correspondence, please write to the following address: Epson UK Marketing Department, Big Cashback Promotion, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD.
FREE REMOTE INSTALLATION - EXCLUSIVE TO RTS IMAGING SUPERSTORE
When you purchase any Epson Desktop Scanner, we will remotely install the Software & Drivers for Free. Basic Set Up included
Please Add Remote InstallationTo Your Cart and One of the Epson Models Below.
Production-level scanning with easy-to-use advanced processing capabilities for effortless and efficient document management
High-speed scanning: 100-page ADF and 85ppm (170ipm) scanning speed
Low intervention: Active Separation Roller system to prevent double feeding
Built-in protection: Ultrasonic and paper protection sensors to detect processing errors
Optional flatbed scanner: Choose from the conversion kit, or link to DS-5500 (A4) or DS-50000 (A3)
Optional Network Interface: Enable device sharing in a department. Create pre-defined job profiles
Epsons' fastest A4 document scanner offers class-leading performance. With a 100-page ADF, 85ppm/170ipm scanning speed and continuous scanning with its automatic feed mode, the WorkForce DS-970 gets through large jobs quickly and efficiently. Scroll through pre-defined jobs easily using the intuitive panel and get your documents to the right place in just a few presses of a button. TWAIN, WIA and ISIS drivers are available for enhanced compatibility with document management system
Efficient document processing
Stay in control of the document process with a scanner capable of scanning a wide range of media from 27gsm to 413gsm and a long paper scanning mode up to 6096mm. Slow mode decreases document friction by reducing the speed of the rollers, making it easier to capture fragile or damaged documents, without increasing file sizes. The Active Separation Roller System prevent document double feeds, ensuring that every piece of paper gets scanned, and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) function means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes.