Designed to fit any desk or makeshift workspace, The U-turn feed path minimises the device’s footprint by removing the need to extend any trays.Practicality is also enhanced withPC-free scanning direct to mobile or cloud services and the ability to save documents as searchable PDFs or editable Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
There is no wait time for the scanner to warm up, meaning it’s ready to scan at 30 pages per minute in seconds. Thanks to the return path, single sheets or booklets up to 2mm thick1can be instantly scanned without even opening the cover.
As with all the devices in the range, the ScanSnap iX1300 is simple and easy to use; users just need to press a button. With ScanSnap Home software included as standard users can review, edit and custom tag scanned documents all from one application, making managing scanned files simple and easy.
“Today’s workforce must be adaptable,” comments Hiroaki Kashiwagi, President andCEO of PFU (EMEA) Limited. “Employees, business owners and entrepreneurs often work from multiple locations and they expect their IT to be just as flexible. Thanks to its tiny operational footprint and time-saving innovations, theScanSnap iX1300 offers a practical means for today’s worker to make paper work wherever they choose to make their office
- Speedy 30 ppm colour scanning
- 20 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Smooth scanning of any document including cards
- Quick and Easy. Simple setup and one-touch scanning make paperwork effortless
- Intuitive Software. Scan, save, share straight to the applications you know
- Reliable and versatile. Scan all kinds of documents without missing a page.
- Compact and stylish. Small but powerful design fits into any modern home or office.
What's In The Box
- ScanSnap iX1300
- ScanSnap Home (1 user license)
- AC adapter
- Power Cords (EU / UK)
- 2.0m USB 3.2 Gen 1 Cable (Type-B)
- Welcome Card
- Safety Precautions Sheet
- Warranty Sheet