The Kodak S3000 Max Scanners carry all the features and benefits of the standard S3000 range and extend these further for increased production and efficiency
- Capture speeds up to 140 ppm
- Larger 500-sheet feeder & output tray
- Quickly digitises bursts and batches of documents
- Reliable & industry leading image quality
- Support for multiple paper sizes and types
- Built in Image processing for less load on PC
- Large touchscreen
- Small footprint for A3 class scanner
Onboard Image Processing
The S3120 Max and S3140 Max Scanners deliver the best possible image quality directly from within in the device, and without any impact on the rated speed of the scanner. Kodak's powerful embedded processor significantly reduces the load requirements on your PC. And, the intelligent barcode reading technology produces the most accurate data extraction results and makes document prep fast and easy.
- Feed a wide array of sizes, and weights in any batch faster with capture speeds of 120 ppm / 140 ppm
- Large 500-sheet feeder & output tray (200 more than S3000), plus controlled exit stacking to speed post-scan processing
- Scan multiple batches at once, leaving the operator free to prep the next batch
Improved Document Handling & Output Stacking
Adjustable feeders and a straight-through paper path deliver fast, smooth, and safe document handling.
- Reduce pre-sort efforts allowing for papers with various thicknesses and sizes to flow through
- Ability to pause and resume scanning when required
- Advanced Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) and multi-feed detectors catch and alert you to paper feeding problems to ensure all your documents are scanned without damage or skipped pages
- Straight-through or U-turn paper path with adjustable feeder pressure for streamlined, safe document handling
Multi-User Connectivity & Security
In work environments where multiple people need to scan batches, sharing a device no longer means having to wait. With the network capability of the S3000 Max Series, the scanner is visible to any PC on the network.
- Easily share the scanner with multiple users without having to move PCs or purchase extra IT equipment.
- Secure your scans over the network with the latest HTTPS and TLS encryption standards.
- Our secure boot solution ensures that only trusted firmware can load
Please click on a model below for further information