Fujitsu IX1500 Offer Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: PFU (EMEA) Limited, Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, UB4 8FE, United Kingdom.
- The Fujitsu Scanners ScanSnap iX1500 Spring 2019 Promotion (“The Promotion”) is available to end user customers, aged 18 and over, located in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain and the United Kingdom and does not apply where the product will be resold.
- Promotion Period: The promotion is only valid for ScanSnap iX1500 purchases from 1st January 2019 until 12th May 2019 inclusive. The last claim date is 11th July 2019
- The promotion entitles an end user customer who purchases a new ScanSnap iX1500 during the promotional period (see clause 2) to receive a FREE ScanSnap iX100.
- The Promotion is valid only on new ScanSnap iX1500 units purchased and invoiced directly from a qualifying Fujitsu Scanner Partner or Retailer in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of Fujitsu or their immediate family members, Fujitsu Partners, their respective agents, distribution partners, participating stockists or anyone professionally connected with The Promotion (or members of their family or household).
- Claims must be submitted from the original purchaser of aFujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 scanner only (The Customer). Fujitsu Scanner Partners or Retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers. The offer is not transferrable to another individual or business.
- The Promotion is limited to the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 scanner. No other products are valid.
- Promotion limit: a maximum of one claim may be submitted per person and associated company, physical address, or e-mail address during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of ScanSnap iX1500 units purchased.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fujitsu offer or where pricing other than standard channel pricing has been offered to the customer by Fujitsu via its reseller partners.
- In order to apply for The Promotion purchasers must wait thirty (30) days from the date of purchase shown on the invoice for the ScanSnap iX1500 purchase and then visit www.scansnapit.com and click on the promotional link to provide the requested details. These include the serial number for the ScanSnap iX1500 (located on the product packaging) and invoice.
- Proof of purchase in the form of an invoice for the ScanSnap iX1500 scanner from your seller must be dated within The Promotion Period and must be uploaded on the promotional site as part of the application no later than sixty (60) days from the date shown on the invoice; and before the final submission date of The Promotion (11th July 2019) in order for the claim to be validated.
- Claims will be responded to via an e-mail within fourteen (14) days of submission. Fujitsu is not responsible for invalid, incorrect, or unreachable e-mail addresses that are noted on the request form. If a purchaser does not receive a response from Fujitsu within 14 days of submission the purchaser should contact ScanSnapiX1500@sykes.com
- All claims must be made no later than 60 days from the date shown on the invoice and before the final claim date of 11th July 2019. Fujitsu will not process any claims received before 31st January 2019 or after the final claim date of 11th July 2019.
- Any claims for The Promotion with missing, incorrect, or invalid information will be declined and any duplicate claims will be rejected.
- Fujitsu is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in The Promotion.
- Fujitsu may declare The Promotion void where it is taxed, regulated, prohibited or restricted by applicable law. The decisions of Fujitsu in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
- Please allow 28 days from approval of your claim for receipt of your FREE ScanSnap iX100. The FREE ScanSnap iX100 unit will be shipped to the original purchaser of the ScanSnap iX1500 as displayed on the proof of purchase invoice.
- All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes the property of Fujitsu and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future Fujitsu promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- Any tax liability arising from the Promotion will be the participants’ responsibility.
- For any enquiries relating to The Promotion or questions regarding the status of your claim, please email ScanSnapiX1500@sykes.com
- Return of the ScanSnap iX1500 to the seller following submission of the claim for a FREE ScanSnap iX100 may cause Fujitsu to void the request, disqualify the purchaser, and stop the shipment to the purchaser. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Fujitsu retain the right to void any claim if after investigation there is found to be a deviance in supply chain from distributor to reseller to end user or on any other matter deemed not to be in spirit of the offer.
- Fujitsu reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Fujitsu reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website including users IP addresses, so that it may identify misuse, and disqualify applications if it has reason to believe that these terms have been breached.
- Fujitsu shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although Fujitsu shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- This Promotion and these Promotion Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts in relation to all claims arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and these Promotion Terms.
Final claim date 11th July 2019