Still Got FireWire?
Did you know you can upgrade your FireWire scanner to a brand new USB 3.0 scanner? You can and it's affordable!
Why would you want to upgrade from FireWire to USB 3? Here’s why:
- Increases data transfer speed, 2x faster through USB 3.0 versus FireWire.
- Computers that are manufactured today do not have FireWire connectivity.
- There are fewer choices when buying add-on FireWire cards and finding one compatible with your computer can be a challenge.
- Budget-friendly solution to maximise your ScanPro investment.
As leaders in the micrographics industry, we are continually bringing the best and most innovative technology to the market. Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy the full benefits of your ScanPro with the most up-to-date computer interface. It has always been our policy to provide an upgrade path to the next ScanPro model and this applies to your computer interface as well.
Here is the opportunity you have been looking for! Convert your FireWire 1100, 2000 or 3000 ScanPro® microfilm scanner to the latest state-of-the-art USB 3.0 interface. Your USB 3.0 microfilm scanner will be fast, easy-to-use, and loaded with new features and upgrades that make working with microfilm both easy and fun! And, at the low cost of only £2,795, your ScanPro microfilm scanner investment will continue to provide you with many years of exceptional service.
This upgrade promotion includes:
- Replacement of parts and assemblies showing signs of wear.
- Design improvements made since your initial purchase will be installed and ready-to-use. For example, the new PRECISION-Guide film rollers, vibration isolation feet, and convenient front access USB flash-drive port.
- Your USB 3.0 microfilm scanner will include the latest Energy Star certification.
- The latest ScanPro software, ensuring you have all of the latest software features and benefits. And, you can sign-up to be notified when updates are available.
- Your USB 3.0 microfilm scanner will have a new 1-year factory warranty – best-in-the industry. Only e-ImageData provides this support and loyalty to their customers.
You can have all of these upgrades for the affordable price of £2,795. Plus, we pay the shipping cost to return your top-of-the-line research scanner to you for many more years of dependable service. And, if you need assistance with setup and training, we can help you out with that to
Interested in adding high-speed conversion scanning to your USB 3.0 scanner?
While your ScanPro is still at the factory, for only £1,795, we can add an AUTO-Carrier™, and a six-month free ScanPro Advantage Membership that will provide high-speed scanning for all of your microfilm collections:
- Scan roll film at 100 images per minute (requires an installed roll film carrier)
- Scan fiche at 100 images per minute
- Scan jacketed fiche at 70 images per minute
Renew the £299 ScanPro Advantage Membership yearly to maintain high-speed scanning. For more information, please visit: Advantage Membership Features
In addition, this special includes the latest software release for the ScanPro All-In-One™ – AUTO-Scan Quality Assurance (QA). AUTO-Scan QA provides total image capture. Now, when you scan your microfilm, everything on that film is captured and saved.
Convert to USB 3.0? Add high-speed scanning? Contact us today on 0800 328 1088