Kodak S2085F Document Scanner With Integrated Flatbed
Public Sector Discounts Available (Ends 31st December 2022)
Turn information on paper into meaningful productivity with the small, but mighty, Kodak S2085f Scanner. With its integrated, book-edge A4/Portrait flatbed, you can easily and accurately capture important information – from business cards to books and beyond. Combining robust, reliable paper feeding and automatic image optimisation, it’s the right solution for any industry.
Simple to learn bundled free software empowers you to send your data to where it is needed from the push of a button. A compact yet rugged design offers reliable paper handling and a straight-through paper path option can minimise document damage that improves the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of your processes and gives you a scanner that improves your bottom line.
- Up to 85 ppm and 20,000 pages per day
- 300 Sheet feeder
- Reliable & industry leading image quality
- Output stacking with controlled exit stacking and exit deflectors
- Built in Image processing for less load on PC
- Straight through paper path available
- USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 compatible and Wired Network Available
- Colour user interface with one touch destinations using Smart Touch
- Integrated A4 Flatbed for bound documents etc
- 3 years warranty (advanced unit replacement)
Onboard Image Processing
The S2085F delivers the best possible image quality directly from within in the device, and without any impact on the rated speed of the scanner. Kodak's powerful embedded processor significantly reduces the load requirements on your PC. Superior OCR, searchable pdf’s and barcode reading, Perfect Page technology turns even poor-quality originals into crisp images automatically. Features like streak removal, background smoothing, image edge fill, and others greatly enhance quality.
- Maximise data readability, OCR accuracy, automation rate, profitability, file transportation, and speeds
- Minimise file size, storage costs, data loss, automation failure total cost of processing, waiting times
Smooth Document Handling
With a straight-through paper path, adjustable feeders, and a built-in A4 book-edge flatbed for exception documents, you can be ensured smooth and safe document handling. Mix weights and sizes in any batch without a hiccup from the big 300-sheet feeder with controlled exit stacking for mixed-batch handling accuracy. Safeguard originals with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) that alerts you to issues before they become jams, as do our superb multi-feed detection sensors.
- Faster with minimal misfeeds to minimize the total time spent at the scanner
- Better security with Intelligent document protection to reduce document damage and lost data
Multi-User Connectivity & Security
Not being able to access data because you cannot use the scanner can be frustrating – processes are put on hold. In work environments where multiple people need to occasionally scan batches, a dedicated scanner per person makes little financial sense and so teams go through the awkward, time-consuming process of sharing. The network capability of the scanner means that the scanner is visible to any PC on the network.
- This allows the scanner to be shared without any moving of laptops or wires, or the need for purchasing of extra IT equipment – saving time and money
- Secure your scans over a network with HTTPS and TLS encryption standards.
- Make IT happy with a secure boot solution to ensure only trusted firmware can load
Share Data at the Touch of a Button
Scanned documents often need to be distributed to individuals, teams, or systems for action, automation, or storage. With other systems, this is a multi-step process of scanning to a PC, finding the file, renaming the file, attaching it to an email, or opening and finding a location in a system.
The KODAK S2085F Scanner has an intuitive colour touchscreen and it’s easy to configure personalised buttons for multiple users. Our Smart Touch technology is included, so you can get your data where it needs to be with the simple push of a button, speeding up your scanning workflows and minimising the post-scan steps that are required with other solutions.
Please Contact Us For More information and Special Pricing
Call 0800 328 1088 or email email@example.com
visit the Kodak S2085F Product Page