Group B License
- High performer for high volume operations.
- Convert multiple batches of paper into high-quality images quickly, with scanning speeds up to 210 pages per minute*
- Capture and index critical data and deliver it to databases, applications and people automatically
- Send smarter information to ECM systems and Microsoft SharePoint
- Integrate extensively to streamline workflow and processes
- Available as a 1-year subscription in addition to existing perpetual licensing options (not available as a service on Auto Import Edition)
Capture Images in High Quality
Get crisp, clear images, no matter how challenging your originals may be. Perfect Page technology optimises image quality with 30+ enhancements automatically - with every scan. Dual stream scanning captures two images at rated speed, giving you an OCR/OMR optimised black and white image and a archive-ready colour image, in one scan.
Extract and Index with Confidence
Prevent post-scan rework with tools to validate accurate capture. Intelligent Exception Processing lets you immediately identify missing information on a document, like a signature. Intelligent Quality Control automatically flags questionable information for review.
Ensure Process Integrity
Securely and reliably capture ad share information across your business. High quality imaging delivers accurate data for business applications. Share job setups across the organisation to maintain standard capture, index and routing rules for compliance. Kodak Capture Pro software can be installed on local workstations, and can be used without an internet connection.
Optimized to Work Together
The Kodak Alaris IN2 Ecosystem comes to life when our scanners and software work together, with tight technology integration. Capture Pro works seamlessly with scanners from Kodak, with intelligent features that improve customer workflows.
Separate Documents Efficiently
Reduce manual document prep time spent on pre-scan sorting with features like Intelligent Job Select - automatically switches jobs and profiles while scanning large batches, with reusable patch sheets.
Automate How You Route Information
Send information directly to ECM systems, Sharepoint, and secure FTP. Use Intelligent Barcode Reading to automatically read barcodes, extract, index and route data.
Following are the minimum system requirements for stand-alone Capture Pro workstations and Network Edition client workstations:
- 2.8 GHz CPU
- 2 GB system memory (4 GB is recommended)
- 1 GB of free disk space
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
- For the software to operate correctly, you must have the complete package of .NET Framework 4 (Client Profile and Extended) installed on your computer. The software is available as a free download from the Microsoft website. If only the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile is installed on the computer (as shown in Control Panel>Programs and Features), Capture Pro will install successfully but will not run after you select your scanner.
- If you are producing Searchable PDF output on the same PC while scanning into new batches, then it is recommended that your PC has a dual-core processor.
This version has been certified for the following Windows operating systems:
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (x32) - SP1
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (x64) - SP1
Windows 8 (including 8.1) Professional, Enterprise (x32)
Windows 8 (including 8.1) Professional, Enterprise (X64)
- Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise (X32)
- Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise (X64)
- Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise (x64)
- Server 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise (x64)
- Server 2012 Foundation, Essentials or Standard (x64)
Windows Server 2016 Essentials, Standard, or Datacenter (64 - bit)
*Dependent on scanner model