Kodak i4650 PDF Brochure
Kodak i4650 Production Scanner - Built To Stay Busy
Speed through huge jobs with time saving features and the muscle to handle up to 125,000 scans a day. Scan at full speed even with most sophisticated image enhancement features turned on. Reduce the need for re-scans and post-image processing – auto image rotation and skew detection ensure that images are right side up and straight.
You can expect crisp, clear images no matter how challenging your originals are, thanks to the latest Perfect Page image processing technology.
- Capture even the smallest details accurately by filtering out streaks and page markings
- Get great results when you scan a mixture of different-sized documents – from business cards to A4 – without changing settings
- Sharper images make additional processing functions, such as optical character recognition (OCR), easier and more accurate.
It’s even smart enough to know when something’s not right.
Intelligent Document Protection provides an added level of document and data safeguarding. “Intelligent” because it listens for the very first indication of potential document damage from staples, paper clips or other obstructions. At the initial sound of any issue, sensors stop the scanning process to allow you to take appropriate action and correct the irregularity.
- Often a user may not notice obstructions left in the scanner, or delicate, folded or even stapled documents mixed in with a batch of documents
- Documents could be at risk of being damaged, rendering them no longer usable or able to be re-scanned
- Intelligent Document Protection takes jam protection another step further
- The i4650 “listens” for potential document damage in the transport, and stops the scanner to allow appropriate action to be taken
- Monitor multifeeds with image display on the PC
- Resolve on the scanner or PC
- Quickly choose to accept, ignore or re-scan images
- See acceptable multi-feeds coming and let them pass without pausing
Latest Drivers Available Below
4650 Hire Rental